1. Job Description
- Make an overall Marketing plan for Mobile Game projects.
- Survey, market research, information analysis to propose communication plans/strategies.
- Coordinate with strategic partners to deploy communication services for products.
- Coordinate with teams in Marketing department to implement UA, PR – Branding activities for products.
- Monitor and coordinate community activities (Fanpage, Group, Channel, KOLs,…).
- Control the budget and KPI according to the planned goals of the implementing departments/teams.
- Directly participate in enforcement activities when needed.
- Having background knowledge in marketing, preference will be given to candidates with experience in organizing and implementing offline community events.
- Basic understanding of UA and marketing metrics.
- Ability to coordinate and promote work progress according to deadlines for deployment teams.
- Ability to monitor, evaluate and measure work performance.
- Follow up latest social trends in game industry market.
- Passion and love to play games are great advantages.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Net salary, according to capacity, in line with the market.
- Support 100% insurance, support lunch 50,000 VND/day.
- Bonus and welfare policies according to general regulations: 13th-month bonus policy, business performance bonus, project bonus…
- Build and support career development roadmap with the support of 50 -100% of the cost of self-development courses.
- Gifts for employees on holidays, events, and birthdays. Cultural activities, monthly events, vacation mode, teambuilding 1 or 2 times a year, attractive quality.
- Working time: Monday – Friday. Actively manage work performance.
4. Contact details
- Working address: Building W1, Vinhomes Westpoint, Do Duc Duc, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi.
- Send your CV to email: [email protected]
- Ms. Hang – Human Resources: 0987285807