1. Job Description
- Participate in brainstorming ideas to develop product
- Brainstorm ideas and write scripts for adverts with game-related content, or videos that are entertaining, humorous, and follow up the latest trend.
- Write game advertising scripts, making sure to balance the two criteria: viral and customer insights
- Follow up video production process, and work with videographers, video editors, and talents.
- Evaluate effectiveness and report periodically, and propose appropriate solutions.
- Research the community’s favorite trends to choose topics and write scripts
- Complete other tasks assigned by team leader.
- Understanding game genres and experience in many types of games is an advantage.
- Experience in editing short video clips is a plus point.
- Understanding social networks: Facebook, Tiktok, Instagram.
- Good writing, scripting, and editing skills.
- Creative and always exploring new things.
- Having aesthetics, observing surroundings, understanding life, follow up on the latest trends.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in online media, content media, Creative and Producer
- Note: for each candidate applying, please attach some projects/products that you have worked on so that BraveZone can better understand how you create your content.
- Net salary, according to capacity, in line with the market.
- Support 100% insurance, support lunch 50,000 VND/day
- Bonus and welfare policies according to general regulations: 13th-month bonus policy, business performance bonus, project bonus…
- Build and support career development roadmap with the support of 50 -100% of the cost of self-development courses.
- Gifts for employees on holidays, events, and birthdays. Cultural activities, monthly events, vacation mode, teambuilding 1 or 2 times a year, attractive quality.
- Working time: Monday – Friday. Actively manage work performance.
4. Contact details
- Address: Vinhomes Westpoint Building, Do Duc Duc, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi
- Send your CV to email: Tuyendung@bravezone.com
- Ms. Hang – Human Resources: 0987285807